S
Posted By
SimonGTA
Mar 30, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After I rasterize type, how would I go back so I can edit the type again? I’m getting a new layer with a T all the time. =/

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

KV
Kees van Surksum
Mar 30, 2008
Si/\/\o|\| schreef:
After I rasterize type, how would I go back so I can edit the type again? I’m getting a new layer with a T all the time. =/

You just discovered what is rasterizing all about. Once done, you cannot edit the text anymore. Rasterized type layers can only be edited like regular image layers.
J
JustMe
Apr 7, 2008
If you have not gone too many steps past that, I think you can go in your history back to when it was text. However you would also lose whatever else you did since then. It’s a good idea to make a copy of the Text Layer before Rasterizing it, then just turn the Text Layer off. If anything happens you can always open it up and try something else.

"Si/\/\o|\|" wrote in message
P
prowler
Apr 9, 2008
JustMe wrote:
If you have not gone too many steps past that, I think you can go in your history back to when it was text. However you would also lose whatever else you did since then. It’s a good idea to make a copy of the Text Layer before Rasterizing it, then just turn the Text Layer off. If anything happens you can always open it up and try something else.

Or simply recreate the text layer. They’re not usually that difficult to recreate.

prowler

"Si/\/\o|\|" wrote in message

Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
———————————————————- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
———————————————————- http://www.usenet.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections