Mar 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Brett
Can I ask what is ACR?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

IG
Ian_Gaunt
Mar 21, 2008
Hi Brett
Thanks I have now found the ACR within the Camera Calibration TAB, However, there does not seem to be enough adjustment to create the original shot. Also at depth I need to reset the white balance every few meters, so with 20 saved shots I can have say 6 different calibrations so it is pointless generating presets.
I propably should not say this but Capture One 4 recognises the shot the way I took it instantly,which then allows me to edit the original. The frustration is I do prefer Photoshop.
JJ
John_Joslin
Mar 21, 2008
Maybe you should spend some time in the camera Raw forum and ask you questions there.

You can also read the links at the top of that forum and, if you are serious, buy the book.

<http://imageshack.us>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections