Mar 13, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello Guys
I don’t know if this is the right place to post this
And I am very sorry if not
But I have used Adobe Photoshop to create a webpage to front my forums I used spliced images to creat links no idea if that is correct Then I save the file as a web device html file
When I load the page up onto my linkshell none of the pictures are loading for me Am I missing something here cause I have been using photoshop perhaps 3 days haha

Thanks,
Steve

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

SP
Sid_Phillips
Mar 13, 2008
Others who are more knowledgeable about the web may chime in, but basically you should be using Photoshop to design graphics and Dreamwever (or some other web-development app) to design the website and give it functionality. Photoshop is not intended to be used as a website design tool.
DM
Don_McCahill
Mar 13, 2008
Uploading the HTML file alone will not produce a web page. You also need to upload all the image files as well, in the same structure as they are on your hard disk (if they are within a subfolder of the one the html file is in, they have to be in a similar subfolder on the server).

And what Sid said.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections