EE
Posted By
Elizabeth_Edser
Mar 12, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My Adobe Elements downloader appears to download all pictures from my camera every time it is connected even though the tick box is checked under preferences for "copy new files only". What am I doing wrong?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Mar 12, 2008
wrong forum Elizabeth Edser:
<http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.eeb4f8b/>
JJ
John_Joslin
Mar 12, 2008
What am I doing wrong?

Same as Park!

DM
dave_milbut
Mar 12, 2008
<lightning>KA-CHOW!</lightning>
B
Buko
Mar 13, 2008
I have an Element in my Elements what is wrong with the red eye thingy?
DM
dave_milbut
Mar 13, 2008
Well Buko,

If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port
And the bus is interrupted at a very last resort
And the access of the memory makes your floppy disk abort Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report.

If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a dash
And the double-clicking icon puts your window in the trash And your data is corrupted cause the index doesn’t hash
Then your situation’s hopeless, and your system’s gonna crash!

If the label on the cable on the table at your house
Says the network is connected to the button on your mouse But your packets want to tunnel unto another protocol
That’s repeatedly rejected by the printer down the hall, And your screen is all distorted by the side effects of gauss So your icons in the window are as wavy as a souse
Then you may as well reboot and go out with a bang
‘Cuz sure as I’m a poet, the sucker’s gonna hang!

When the copy of your floppy’s getting sloppy in the disk And the macrocode instructions cause unnecessary risk
Then you’ll have to flash the memory and you’ll want to RAM your ROM. Quickly turn off the computer and be sure to tell your Mom!
I
ID._Awe
Mar 13, 2008
dave: you poetic guy you. very funny.
LM
Linda_May
Mar 17, 2008
Could someone help me figure out how to delete duplicate photos from photoshop elements. Dave’s ‘wrong forum" messages and links are not helpful. thanks
TH
Trez_Hane
Mar 17, 2008
He gave you very helpful information. Photoshop Elements and Photoshop are not the same program. As these are user-to-user forums, you are MUCH more likely to receive knowledgeable help from your fellow users in the Elements forum. You’ve been given good advice and should follow it.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Mar 17, 2008
Ditto. I know nothing about Photoshop Elements. It’s not Photoshop. Go to the Elements forum if you want help.
JJ
John_Joslin
Mar 17, 2008
Linda May

The bottom line of dave’s message is a link. If you click on it it will take you to the forum where people know about Elements. It’s the big boys in here!
DM
dave_milbut
Mar 17, 2008
Could someone help me figure out how to delete duplicate photos from photoshop elements.

wrong forum Linda May:
I
ID._Awe
Mar 17, 2008
Linda has been probably been dropping ‘Elements’ from the name for so long that she thinks that she actually is using the full version.

But to answer your question:

Highlight duplicate, press delete; highlight duplicate, right-click then select delete; use the ‘delete’ from the dropdown menu; hit the delete button on the taskbar, or just press F1 and use the help function, it will answer all your questions if it is beneath you to go to the lowly Elements forum.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections