JG
Posted By
Jeff_Gillispie
Mar 12, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have collected many brushes for Photoshop (CS2) and when I open the brush list it is so large that several of the columns are not visible. How do I adjust the brush pallet to show all the brushes I have? Also, is it possible to have a preview of the brushes without actually selecting a particular brush? Thanks in advance.

p.s. I hope that I made sense with that question, I am fighting the flu and feeling a bit dopey at the moment.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Mar 12, 2008
Organize your Brushes into Sets using the Presets Manger and only load the ones you need at a given time. If you have that many brushes you probably don’t need them all at the same time.

There is a Brushes Preview program available, somewhere. It’s been mentioned here on the forum.
JG
Jeff_Gillispie
Mar 12, 2008
No I dont need them all, all at the same time. I tend to be somewhat of a packrat when it comes to them, I really just need to clean them up and get rid of those I dont use. I will have to do a search for the program. Thanks Ed.
P
Phosphor
Mar 13, 2008
JG
Jeff_Gillispie
Mar 13, 2008
Actually I found that yesterday after reading your post reply. It is a great tool, I did a major clean up of my brush collection with it. Thanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections