CS3 interface skin – What’s up with the greenish hue?

CM
Posted By
Carmen_Mami
Jan 31, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m working on it. I’m taking care of my very ill Mother and not a lot of time or chance some days.

I have a friend that has the Monaco OPTIX calibrator, not sure if it will work with an LCD but will check with him.

I put all my versions of Photoshop to the same Color Settings and still I see the "greenish" hue. It seems to be affecting gradients more than solid color.

I did a search for calibrating hardware and found Spyder2express (S2E100) Version 2.3.5 on sale for $59.95 from $79.00 at
calibration-direct.com. Has anyone heard of this software/hardware before? Any reviews? There’s also Spyder3Pro and Spyder3Elite for $149.95 and $254.95 respectively. My budget will only allow the express version if I was to buy one of these.

Thanks for any help.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Feb 2, 2008
The Monaco Optix XR2 will work with an LCD.

As a general rule, if a colorimeter has a suction cup for holding it on the screen, it’s not designed to work with an LCD; if it has a counterweight on the cable that lets you drape it over the top of the monitor, it should work with an LCD. Presumably, the software accompanying the second type of colorimeter should also be designed to work with LCDs.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections