TP
Posted By
Tina_Parziale
Jan 7, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Lately when shutting down Windows ( after the blue screen saving settings)an error at0x69532997 appears It is a very brief message: the computer shuits down and everything is fine.

This only happens after I use PSCS3 (I have had the program for a long time with no errors, so far

I checked the Event viewer and this is trhe results:
The Sylncpyrwcat service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the path specified
and
The Pwwdskentsl service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the path specified.

I have tried to find out what these two services are with no luck either by goggle or WXP forums.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum has any idea about this. Everything in the computer is up to date, no virus.
Any suggestion would be appreciated
Tina

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
Jim
Jan 7, 2008
wrote in message
Lately when shutting down Windows ( after the blue screen saving settings)an error at0x69532997 appears It is a very brief message: the computer shuits down and everything is fine.

This only happens after I use PSCS3 (I have had the program for a long time with no errors, so far

I checked the Event viewer and this is trhe results:
The Sylncpyrwcat service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the path specified
and
The Pwwdskentsl service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the path specified.

I have tried to find out what these two services are with no luck either by goggle or WXP forums.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum has any idea about this. Everything in the computer is up to date, no virus.
Any suggestion would be appreciated
Tina
Your system is or has been infected. The messages suggest that the malware removal was not complete.
You might find out more by posting to either
alt.comp.anti-virus
or
alt.comp.virus

Jim

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections