Posted By
mimmo_gagliardi
Jan 6, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi:
I have a hand-me-down laptop, and I installed on it the new version of Photoshop CS3 which I already had. I didn’t realize CS2 was already on the laptop, and when I installed CS3 it didn’t warn me about it. Everything’s working fine, but I would like to remove CS2.

If I use the Add/Remove feature in the Control Panel to remove CS2, is there any danger of me removing CS3 files as well?

thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

TE
Trace Elliot
Jan 6, 2008
schreef:
hi:
I have a hand-me-down laptop, and I installed on it the new version of Photoshop CS3 which I already had. I didn’t realize CS2 was already on the laptop, and when I installed CS3 it didn’t warn me about it. Everything’s working fine, but I would like to remove CS2.

If I use the Add/Remove feature in the Control Panel to remove CS2, is there any danger of me removing CS3 files as well?

thanks

No, there shouldn’t be any problem. I didn’t have any.

HTH
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Jan 7, 2008
No danger, as long as you tell it to NOT delete shared files or folders when prompted.
MG
mimmo_gagliardi
Jan 7, 2008
thanks – worked out fine

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections