GO
Posted By
George_Ostrander
Jan 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Howdy all ! My PC is a HP , bought only a few months ago with Vista. I had first purchased from (Best Buy) and installed Photoshop Elements 5.0 and then I downloaded the free trail CS3 Extended version online and then liked it and had the DVD sent to me for CS3 only , not CS3 Extended, with the serial number and so I have been useing CS3 with no problems. Then there came the updates today and one was for Camera Raw 4.3.1– so when it was almost done installing the Camera Raw 4.3.1 update, it stoped short of finishing and a box came up and told me to ( Shutdown Photoshop Elements File Agent.EXE ) It will not finish the install untill I resolve this part, but I need help going on from here. Thank you for any help ! George

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JJ
John_Joslin
Jan 5, 2008
This came up the other day. Download it and install it in accordance with the instructions on the download page.

<http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html>

Turn off the Adobe auto downloader it’s broken.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections