Replies
Status
Closed
I found this awesome tutorial
about active light

hope u interest

http://www.psdextras.com/tutorials/85-active-light.html

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

LL
Leo Lichtman
Aug 23, 2009
"angel (”,)" wrote: I found this awesome tutorial
about active light
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah, right! They took an excellent image and screwed it up.
O
onelovem89
Aug 24, 2009
On Aug 23, 7:26 pm, "Leo Lichtman" wrote:
"angel (”,)" wrote:  I found this awesome tutorial
about active light

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah, right!  They took an excellent image and screwed it up.

Dear Leo

it’s clear from ur reply that u don’t understand anything about active light or how does it work and for that i recommand u to take lessons in photoshop first before u come here and bla about a thing that’s perfectly done
and i would like to see u participate with something useful instead of ur sarcastic comments

thanks
p.s i also know a perfect place for photoshop lessons hope u’ll be intersted
www.psdextras.com
it really helped me
LL
Leo Lichtman
Aug 24, 2009
"angel (”,)" wrote: it’s clear from ur reply that u don’t understand anything about active
light or how does it work and for that i recommand u to take lessons in photoshop first before u come here and bla about a thing that’s perfectly done
and i would like to see u participate with something useful instead of ur sarcastic comments\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is it possible that I could be wrong? Let’s hear from someone besides the OP and me.

For an example of my contributing something useful, please note the thread on printing multiple images, started by Dan Wentz.
O
onelovem89
Aug 24, 2009
On Aug 24, 7:35 pm, "Leo Lichtman" wrote:
"angel (”,)" wrote:  it’s clear from ur reply that u don’t understand
anything about active
light or how does it work and for that i recommand u to take lessons in photoshop first before u come here and bla about a thing that’s perfectly done
and i would like to see u participate with something useful instead of ur sarcastic comments\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is it possible that I could be wrong?  Let’s hear from someone besides the OP and me.

For an example of my contributing something useful, please note the thread on printing multiple images, started by Dan Wentz.

i have seen the thread on printing multiple images and u were pretty useful but it has nothing to do with my post and still u didn’t proove ur point .
and u haven’t explained ur objection on my link instead u choosed to be sarcastic and careless about something i care about and love . at least i decided to share something usefull in this area to help people as it helped me …..WHAT U HAVE DECIDED TO DO ?????!!!!!!!!!!
LL
Leo Lichtman
Aug 24, 2009
"angel (” wrote:
WHAT U HAVE DECIDED TO DO ?????!!!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I have decided not to argue with you–it is pointless.
WO
Worn Out Retread
Aug 25, 2009
"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message
"angel (”,)" wrote: it’s clear from ur reply that u don’t understand anything about active
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is it possible that I could be wrong? Let’s hear from someone besides the OP and me.

I agree with you that all they managed to show was how to screw up a perfectly good image using Photo Shop. You can screw up the image in the same way using other graphics programs. It is the result that counts and not the program that produced it.

If this was supposed to be an "artistic" effect, they in my opinion failed miserably.
O
onelovem89
Aug 26, 2009
On Aug 25, 4:23 pm, "Worn Out Retread" wrote:
"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"angel (”,)" wrote:  it’s clear from ur reply that u don’t understand anything about active
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is it possible that I could be wrong?  Let’s hear from someone besides the OP and me.

I agree with you that all they managed to show was how to screw up a perfectly good image using Photo Shop. You can screw up the image in the same way using other graphics programs. It is the result that counts and not the program that produced it.

If this was supposed to be an "artistic" effect, they in my opinion failed miserably.

i respect ur point of view .

but from the way i see it. the image is perfectly done and the effect of the active light is shown practically in a good way

and talking about artistic effects i study arts and there is nothing wrong in the image

could u please show me an example of active light tutorial that u consider perfectly done ?

thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections