Can’t email (share) PS Elements 3 pictures with Outlook Express 6. Pease Help.

CS
Posted By
Carl Swensen
Jul 14, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I have been working on my daughters system to enable her to send pictures from her Photoshop Elements 3 using the SHARE feature.

I can highlight the pictures to send and click on SHARE and Outlook Express 6 comes up with the pictures. When I click SEND, it will go through the process of sending and I get an immediate error message as follows:

An unknown error has occurred. Subject ‘You have received photos from Adobe Photoshop Elements’, Account: ‘mail.gl.centurytel.net’, Server: ‘mail.gl.centurytel.net’, Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: ‘550 5.7.1 n6DKro1f031262 This message does not comply with required standards.’, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69

I have tried to run a reg cleaner which didn’t help. Also reinstalled (Repaired) PS Elements 3.

She is running Windows XP Home SP 3 with Outlook Express 6. That is the only way one can send pics with PS Elements 3. She’d prefer sending the with Thunderbird, but PS does not have an option for TB.

Please assist in pointing me to a fix. Elements used to SHARE with no problem, but in the last 3 months, it’s a NO GO. I can send an regular email through Outlook EX 6 with no prob. It’s just with Elements.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. Her only option is to post on Facebook and that takes forever.

Swen

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

E
ebloch
Jul 14, 2009
Use Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer).

Navigate to the picture.
Right Click on it and select "Send To" – "Mail Recipient" Select "Reduce Size" or "Original Size"

That will start an email in default email program with the picture attached.

Eric

"Carl Swensen" wrote in message
Hi,

I have been working on my daughters system to enable her to send pictures from her Photoshop Elements 3 using the SHARE feature.
I can highlight the pictures to send and click on SHARE and Outlook Express 6 comes up with the pictures. When I click SEND, it will go through the process of sending and I get an immediate error message as follows:

An unknown error has occurred. Subject ‘You have received photos from Adobe Photoshop Elements’, Account: ‘mail.gl.centurytel.net’, Server: ‘mail.gl.centurytel.net’, Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: ‘550 5.7.1 n6DKro1f031262 This message does not comply with required standards.’, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69
I have tried to run a reg cleaner which didn’t help. Also reinstalled (Repaired) PS Elements 3.

She is running Windows XP Home SP 3 with Outlook Express 6. That is the only way one can send pics with PS Elements 3. She’d prefer sending the with Thunderbird, but PS does not have an option for TB.
Please assist in pointing me to a fix. Elements used to SHARE with no problem, but in the last 3 months, it’s a NO GO. I can send an regular email through Outlook EX 6 with no prob. It’s just with Elements.
Thanks in advance for your assistance. Her only option is to post on Facebook and that takes forever.

Swen

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections