JH
Posted By
John_Heffner
Jan 2, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I finally found the folder, which was apparently a hidden one that I could not find through Explorer, but found through My Computer.

Within that folder are two more folders titled "Adobe Photoshop CS3 Settings" and "Presets".

When doing a search of the above folders for *.psp files, I found 6 results within the Adobe Photoshop CS3 Settings folder. These are:

Actions Palette
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Prefs
Favorites
LaunchEndFlag
New Doc Sizes
PluginCache

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
Don_McCahill
Jan 2, 2008
John H.

You have apparently got file extensions turned off. Not your fault. Someone at MS came up with the idea that they could make their OS look more like Mac by crippling it a bit (more).

I recommend turning them on again. Open any window. Tools > Folder Options. View, and about 15 items down you will see Hide Extensions for known file types. Remove its X. Then you will see that Adobe Photoshop CS3 Prefs in the list you made has the extension .psp

Many other parts of your life may be easier as well after this.
JH
John_Heffner
Jan 3, 2008
I was able to clean out the *.psp files and now am able to use the mouse with the tools. Thanks to everyone for your assistance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections