R
Posted By
Rangn’rk
Apr 21, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I Know that this is a very subjective question and everybody probably does thing in their own way, but the more opinions the better.

1.) When working on a photo (Portrait) what is the order that you use to make corrections or enhancements (Color, Brightness, Saturation, De Noise, Sharpen, Resize etc…)

2.) When working on a photo (Landscape) what is the order that you use to make corrections or enhancements (Color, Brightness, Saturation, De Noise, Sharpen, Resize etc…)

3.) Do you use the same flow no matter what you work on

Thanks for any input you can give me

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

G
gowanoh
Apr 21, 2009
I would suggest that if you want real control over what you do that you pony up Adobe’s extortionate fee for the real version of Photoshop. I have Elements 7 on a laptop and it seems like crippleware to me compared to my normal workflow in CS3/4.
The biggest advantage of PS is the ability to work directly and more easily in adjustment layers and sublayers–once you get used to that flexibility you will feel shackled when you try to work in Elements. In any event most experienced PS/Elements users have a favorite bag of tricks and will adjust their workflow depending on what they see when they first open an image.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections