MR
Posted By
Mark Rathgeber
Oct 26, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Photoshop Elements 4, which came bundled with a Canon scanner, installed on my computer. I want to use the scanner primarily on a second computer, and would like to install Elements 4 on that machine, also. Will Adobe let me do that, since I’ll have to enter the serial number? Since this is now three versions removed, might it be allowed? Another thought: the scanner bundle also included a Mac version of Elements 4, and I wonder if I could use that serial number for another computer? I’ve used the scanner but only with the Canon software, and I’m thinking it might go better with Elements. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Mark

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Rick
Oct 26, 2008
"Mark Rathgeber" wrote in message
I have Photoshop Elements 4, which came bundled with a Canon scanner, installed on my computer. I want to use the scanner primarily on a second computer, and would like to install Elements 4 on that machine, also. Will Adobe let me do that, since I’ll have to enter the serial number? Since this is now three versions removed, might it be allowed? Another thought: the scanner bundle also included a Mac version of Elements 4, and I wonder if I could use that serial number for another computer? I’ve used the scanner but only with the Canon software, and I’m thinking it might go better with Elements. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Mark

Try it!

Geoff.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections