JT
Posted By
Jim tarloff
Oct 2, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just started using PE 7 and have run into a problem. It won’t let me create a panoramic view of 2 or more images. Immediately when I click Photomerge Panorama I get a small window with the message "Error: Unable to create Window – Internal error. Line 364 var w – new Window(res);"

I am using Win Vista Ult, plenty of disk space and plenty of RAM. Nothing esoteric on my system – Gateway using a G33 m/b, 4 gig mem, Geforce 9600 GT (512 RAM).

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JT
Jim tarloff
Oct 2, 2008
Forget my last post about removing PE 6 – I’m over that.

"novrad" wrote in message
I just started using PE 7 and have run into a problem. It won’t let me create a panoramic view of 2 or more images. Immediately when I click Photomerge Panorama I get a small window with the message "Error: Unable to create Window – Internal error. Line 364 var w – new Window(res);"
I am using Win Vista Ult, plenty of disk space and plenty of RAM. Nothing esoteric on my system – Gateway using a G33 m/b, 4 gig mem, Geforce 9600 GT (512 RAM).

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections