U
Posted By
unloader1
Sep 6, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know this may be a simple question that I should know the answer to but I don’t. When I am doing some editing on the worktable ( eg. doing a crop) how do I get the cursor arrow to come back instead of the crop box ? I can switch to another task ok but I can’t get the arrow back. I need this if I want to do any color cast corrections etc.
Any help would be appreciated.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

T
TCH
Sep 6, 2008
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 10:10:07 -0400, wrote:

I know this may be a simple question that I should know the answer to but I don’t. When I am doing some editing on the worktable ( eg. doing a crop) how do I get the cursor arrow to come back instead of the crop box ? I can switch to another task ok but I can’t get the arrow back. I need this if I want to do any color cast corrections etc.
Well, I think you’re talking about the "Hand Tool" instead of the cursor arrow. Anyway, this works for me to get out of crop mode. Go to the "Window" menu at the top of the screen and make sure the "Show Tools" is clicked. Then find the tool bar somewhere on the screen and click on the "Hand Tool". It looks like an open hand with the fingers pointing upward. If that dosen’t work, then I have no idea.

Bill
J
jACK
Sep 6, 2008
Try hitting the CAPs key and se if that is what you want.

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 10:10:07 -0400, wrote:

U
unloader1
Sep 7, 2008
What I am trying to do for example is ,if I want to change the colorcast in an image,I have to select something in the picture that is either white,grey or black with the eyedropper except it will not change to one for me to do the selection.It stays with whatever the last tool I selected.
Hope this helps to explain what I am getting at.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections