B
Posted By
Bob AZ
Aug 6, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using Elements 2.0 for 3 or more years now, with Windows XP, and all is well.

I installed 5.0 and 5.0 is blah. Fewer features and is terribly slow. Have others have the same experience?. In the meantime I dumped 5.0 and went back to 2.0.

Is 6.0 any better?

Thanks
Bob AZ

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

J
jloomis
Aug 9, 2008
I use 6.0 now. I had 3.0 for quite awhile…….
I finally decided to upgrade and of course at first I was not real thrilled with the new program and wanted to go back to the older version. Well with persitence I now do not mind 6.0 at all……….
jloomis
"Bob AZ" wrote in message
I have been using Elements 2.0 for 3 or more years now, with Windows XP, and all is well.

I installed 5.0 and 5.0 is blah. Fewer features and is terribly slow. Have others have the same experience?. In the meantime I dumped 5.0 and went back to 2.0.

Is 6.0 any better?

Thanks
Bob AZ

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections