CH
Posted By
Chris_Harker
Dec 19, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m unable to use font sizes above certain px’s – I’m trying to add text to an image but the program will not allow me to put in a font abot 61.16px.

It offers me the chance to select 72px but does not change the value.

If I then select a smaller value I cannot go back to a higher value unless I delete the layer, enter preferences and change the Unit type for fonts.

I’m struggling to describe the issue because it’s so bizarre!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JJ
John_Joslin
Dec 19, 2007
Make sure your image resolution is something sensible (Image size = Alt + Ctrl + I ) and if it is, reset the type tool.

<http://imageshack.us>
CH
Chris_Harker
Dec 20, 2007
Opening documents doesn’t default to the normal (72 per inch) screen res but when I correct this, any new layers don’t inherit the same resolution….?

If I try fixing it, fonts seem to lose their anti-aliasing and look very jaggy/pixelated.
DM
Don_McCahill
Dec 21, 2007
If I try fixing it, fonts seem to lose their anti-aliasing and look very jaggy/pixelated

Sounds like you might have rendered the fonts. In other words, they are on normal layers (or a flattened image) rather than special type layers (with the big A at the left).

If the type was rendered, you cannot avoid the jaggies when you correct the resolution problem.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections