Using PS El 5, Can ‘Organizer’ be uninstalled? deleted? Crippled? I do not want to use it

J
Posted By
jime
Jan 17, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Organizer just gets in my way. I use Thumbs + and like it much better. Thanks,
Jim

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

H
hank
Jan 22, 2008
On Jan 17, 11:51 am, "jime" wrote:
Organizer just gets in my way. I use Thumbs + and like it much better. Thanks,
Jim

Jim:

n the lower left corner of the Welcome Screen, choose always start up in the Editor. Just REMBER when saving file to uncheck "include in Organizer" and "verson set".
Also you can go to Control Panel>Administration Tools> Servicesand find Adobe Active File MonitorV5. This is a service, a small program that always run in the background when your computer is on. You don’t need to have Elements open to do this…Highlight "Active File Monitor">Action> Properties>and set the start-up to Manual. I did it through the welcome screen and never tried the Control Panel.

Hankw

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections