JT
Posted By
Jim tarloff
Dec 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Whenever I make a slide show (using PE6) the creation goes along flawlessly. After the disc creation and I insert the disk to play, it opens Windows Media Player and the slide show begins. Much to my horror all the pictures have a fuzziness to them. At first I thought it was because of the pan and zoom feature so I turned that off but that didn’t seem to help. The pictures I’m using a jpg images and I can’t figure out what’s wrong. Any suggestions?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

M
MyVeryOwnSelf
Dec 21, 2007
Whenever I make a slide show (using PE6) the creation goes along flawlessly. After the disc creation and I insert the disk to play, it opens Windows Media Player and the slide show begins. Much to my horror all the pictures have a fuzziness to them. At first I thought it was because of the pan and zoom feature so I turned that off but that didn’t seem to help. The pictures I’m using a jpg images and I can’t figure out what’s wrong. Any suggestions?

Did you make a DVD or a Video CD?

I have PE4 and may be remembering wrong, but I think it only burns Video CDs, and these have lower quality.

Anyhow, what works well for me is to save the slide show as a movie file, then use Sonic MyDVD LE to burn a DVD from the file, or from several files. (Sonic came pre-installed on my PC.)
JT
Jim tarloff
Dec 22, 2007
That did it – thanks. Shoulda known that but didn’t.

"MyVeryOwnSelf" wrote in message

Did you make a DVD or a Video CD?

I have PE4 and may be remembering wrong, but I think it only burns Video CDs, and these have lower quality.

Anyhow, what works well for me is to save the slide show as a movie file, then use Sonic MyDVD LE to burn a DVD from the file, or from several files.
(Sonic came pre-installed on my PC.)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections