R
Posted By
restoc
Dec 16, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have updated Camera Raw with the latest update to process my very recent D 300 files.

I have been very surprised that the D300 pictures files-in NEF-ingested are of bad quality: paricularly dark colors are noisy and "dusty", black is transformed in dark red, color space is reduced etc. : This is the same for for the in 12 or 14 bits output mode of the D300. This result is very visible when comparing with the Nikon CApture Nx SW .

NOTA: Comparizon is made using charts, in ADOBE 1998 and on a calibrated graphic chain.

As it is Camera Raw and consequently is useless with for the D300 12 or 14 bits pictures.

I seems that the conversion algorithms or camera parameters of Adobe are not yet ready for do the D300. Isn it ?

Is A correction under preparation for the new Nikon ??

Many Thanks

CLAUDE

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

LH
Lawrence_Hudetz
Dec 16, 2007
I am contemplating the purchase of this camera, possibly before the year’s end. I want to know also.

But, this question needs to be posted in the Camera Raw Forum. Please do so.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections