JT
Posted By
Jim tarloff
Nov 21, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Somewhere along the line when I registered my Adobe product and started checking their forums, I checked 3 boxes enabling emails of postings to be sent to me. THAT WAS MY STUPID ERROR . Now I can’t find that option on Adobe’s site to stop this madness. I keep checking "Unsubscribe" on the bottoms of email, but they keep on coming, coming, coming. How and where do I stop this?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

C
Charley
Nov 21, 2007
Just block any mail from their address and you will never see another e-mail from them.

"jimrx4" wrote in message
Somewhere along the line when I registered my Adobe product and started checking their forums, I checked 3 boxes enabling emails of postings to be sent to me. THAT WAS MY STUPID ERROR . Now I can’t find that option on Adobe’s site to stop this madness. I keep checking "Unsubscribe" on the bottoms of email, but they keep on coming, coming, coming. How and where
do
I stop this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections