JT
Posted By
Jim tarloff
Oct 2, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Just got PE 6 and am confounded on making a collage. I initially set paper size for landscape with small margins t,b,l,& r of .25 or less. I set up the collage. Get the window for adjustments before clicking print and when I check for the margins, I get a left margin of 2.5 inches, while the others are the correct size. This, of course ruins the print out. The last time I tried it the right margin came out to 2.5 inches while the others were listed OK. Am I missing something here? I tried to manually change the margins but when I change the 2.5 " margin (landscape) to .125 it changes back to 2.5 inches. Any help on this? I did try their help file – no success.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JT
Jim tarloff
Oct 2, 2007
Never mind. Short frustration level. Always in a hurry! Simple answer. Just gotta use your head and read the screen.

"jimrx4" wrote in message
Just got PE 6 and am confounded on making a collage. I initially set paper size for landscape with small margins t,b,l,& r of .25 or less. I set up the collage. Get the window for adjustments before clicking print and when I check for the margins, I get a left margin of 2.5 inches, while the others are the correct size. This, of course ruins the print out. The last time I tried it the right margin came out to 2.5 inches while the others were listed OK. Am I missing something here? I tried to manually change the margins but when I change the 2.5 " margin (landscape) to .125 it changes back to 2.5 inches. Any help on this? I did try their help file – no success.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections