H
Posted By
hans
Dec 11, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In my CS3 Extended I have a problem with filling a selection with a color, either the bucket or with Edit, fill.. When I change the color to the one I like, that color appears on the colormenu, but on the toolbar (under the hand and zoom-tool) only appears a grey-tint that variates from black to white, depending of the brightness of that color. And only that grey color will enter in my selection.
I know this did not happen before, probably I have made some changes, but where? And how can I solve this?

Hans

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Dec 11, 2007
"hans" wrote in message
In my CS3 Extended I have a problem with filling a selection with a color, either the bucket or with Edit, fill.. When I change the color to the one I like, that color appears on the colormenu, but on the toolbar (under the hand and zoom-tool) only appears a grey-tint that variates from black to white, depending of the brightness of that color. And only that grey color will enter in my selection.
I know this did not happen before, probably I have made some changes, but where? And how can I solve this?

Hans

Are you working in RGB mode?
TWK
H
hans
Dec 11, 2007
"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > schreef in bericht
"hans" wrote in message

Hans

TWK
From now on I am! Thank you for giving the solution.

Grt, Hans
TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Dec 11, 2007
"hans" wrote in message
"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > schreef in bericht
"hans" wrote in message

Hans

TWK
From now on I am! Thank you for giving the solution.

Grt, Hans
Hans,
You are most welcome.

TWK

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections