Posted By
WesleyTack
Dec 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I use Photoshop a lot for making game textures (and for that I work in "full screen" all the time and zoomed in on my area I’m working on). But when you do shift+drag with any tool, be it selection / dodge / burn / etc.. when you hit the border of the viewport while doing that the viewport shifts to the direction you are going in (which is VERY annoying when you don’t want it to happen). So I have to get back to my previous position all the time to the area I’m working on. This is something I had in all Photoshop versions to date.

My question is: Is there a way to lock that viewport from shifting, I found out you can do it in Autocad ( http://themadcadder.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/display_l ock_ii.jpg), but I want it in Photoshop too! :/
If this is not a feature, would be nice to have a "lock" button in the "Navigation" window so you can lock the viewport where it is. I would love to get this feature in, who would I have to contact to recommend it? So that in the hopes some day it might actually be in Photoshop!

Thanks in advance,
– Wesley

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections