JW
Posted By
J Warren
Apr 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Duh. I don’t know how this happened, but: the file browser window opens such that the top part of it – the title bar – is hidden "under" the File/Edit/etc menu. I do not know how to "grab" it to move it back. If I rename the prefs file, all’s well, and I can position it from its default, but all the other pref settings are missing. Shame on me. Any ideas? (this is on a Windoze system).

Jason

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JW
J Warren
Apr 29, 2004
In article ,
says…
Duh. I don’t know how this happened, but: the file browser window opens such that the top part of it – the title bar – is hidden "under" the File/Edit/etc menu. I do not know how to "grab" it to move it back. If I rename the prefs file, all’s well, and I can position it from its default, but all the other pref settings are missing. Shame on me. Any ideas? (this is on a Windoze system).

Jason
Double-duh… About 30 seconds after this post, I found Window > Workspace > Reset Palette Locations.

I knew there had to be a way.

Shame on me twice for doubting that Adobe had thought of everything. Well…

Jason

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections