JL
Posted By
jeff_lyman
Dec 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Working in Bridge with CS2 I’m trying to convert several images from raw to jpg. Clicking on tools, photoshop, image processor, I get a Script Alert saying "Sorry, something major happened and I can’t continue! Would you like to see more info?"
Clicking on yes, I get the following Reference Error: This dlgMain.ddSet.onChange is not function:810

What do I do?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

L
LenHewitt
Dec 8, 2007
Jeff,

Uncheck the convert to sRGB checkbox and see if that helps
JL
jeff_lyman
Dec 8, 2007
Thanks for the reply. I hate to be so basic in my questions, but now where do I find the checkbox? jeff
L
LenHewitt
Dec 9, 2007
Jeff,

It’s an option within the ImageProcessor settings at the bottom of the Save As JPEG settings
JL
jeff_lyman
Dec 9, 2007
I can’t get that far. When I select file, script, image processor, I get the error message. j
L
LenHewitt
Dec 10, 2007
Jeff,

ALthough I don’t think it will help in this case, it is always worth deleting the Photoshop preference file as per the forum FAQs FAQ#2 when things go awry in Photoshop.

Assuming that doesn’t help. I would next try an uninstall/re-install.
N
Not4wood
Dec 12, 2007
Have you downloaded and installed the latest ACR RAW 4.3.1 Update?

Sounds to me that you just need the latest Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Update and maybe this might be the problem.

Go here for the latest update:
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/collection.jsp?collID =1&platform=Windows

Not4wood

wrote in message
Jeff,

ALthough I don’t think it will help in this case, it is always worth deleting the Photoshop preference file as per the forum FAQs FAQ#2 when things go awry in Photoshop.

Assuming that doesn’t help. I would next try an uninstall/re-install.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections