N
Posted By
na
Apr 26, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The awaited launch of Burt Young’s official website is now available on the Internet for the public. The website has become a literal library describing his milestones. His most recent endeavors include a marvelous display of contemporary artwork and paintings. He can be browsed at http://burtyoungartandfilm.com/

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RG
Roy G
Apr 26, 2007
"na" wrote in message
The awaited launch of Burt Young’s official website is now available on the Internet for the public. The website has become a literal library describing his milestones. His most recent endeavors include a marvelous display of contemporary artwork and paintings. He can be browsed at

I thought I was fairly well clued up on famous photographers, but who on earth is this one??

I don’t remember any postings asking when the site was going to be published.

Does he know anything about PS Elements??

Roy G
PK
Phil K
Apr 27, 2007
Yawn.

"na" wrote in message
The awaited launch of Burt Young’s official website is now available on the Internet for the public. The website has become a literal library describing his milestones. His most recent endeavors include a marvelous display of contemporary artwork and paintings. He can be browsed at http://burtyoungartandfilm.com/
JU
jclarke.usenet
Apr 30, 2007
Roy G wrote:
"na" wrote in message
The awaited launch of Burt Young’s official website is now available on the Internet for the public. The website has become a literal library describing his milestones. His most recent endeavors include a marvelous display of contemporary artwork and paintings. He can be browsed at

I thought I was fairly well clued up on famous photographers, but who on earth is this one??

The guy who played "Paulie" in "Rocky". Not sure why anybody thought that it was worth an announcement in photography groups. Maybe he’s hungry.

–John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
RG
Roy G
Apr 30, 2007
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Roy G wrote:
"na" wrote in message

The guy who played "Paulie" in "Rocky". Not sure why anybody thought that it was worth an announcement in photography groups. Maybe he’s hungry.

–John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

All is now explained.

I have carefully avoided ever seeing any of the those movies.

He is just some Tinseltown no-account Celeb, just like the freak who seems to be all over the UK TV and Press at the moment. I had never heard of him before last Thursday either, and I can’t even be bothered remembering his name. He looks a bit like a down-at heel Rabbi.

There are far too many of these nobodys being promoted as Demi-gods at the moment.

Roy G

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections