Posted By
Ole Kvaal
Apr 11, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi.
Of some reason, whenever I want to go to edit mode in PE5, no matter which tool I click, all I get is the hand icon. Trying to zoom, only the hand shows, trying to clone, only the hand shows. (Zooming out can be done by click+Alt and zooming in can be done by click+Ctrl, by the way.) Any ideas what I should do?

Thanks in advance,
ole k

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GA
Gerry Atrick
Apr 11, 2007
"Ole Kvaal" wrote in message
| Hi.
| Of some reason, whenever I want to go to edit mode in PE5, no matter | which tool I click, all I get is the hand icon. Trying to zoom, only the | hand shows, trying to clone, only the hand shows. (Zooming out can be | done by click+Alt and zooming in can be done by click+Ctrl, by the way.) | Any ideas what I should do?
|
| Thanks in advance,
| ole k

Have you tried re-installing the program? I find that this is usually the best solution when things start to go in Adobe products.

Gerry
OK
Ole Kvaal
Apr 12, 2007
On 11 Apr, 20:34, "Gerry Atrick" wrote:
Have you tried re-installing the program? I find that this is usually the best solution when things start to go in Adobe products.

Hi, and thanks for your reply. After the third reboot the program started acting normally again. It may be due to lack of memory (I’m running on only 512 mb now). Guess I’ll do some shopping on my way from work today. Thanks again.

regards,
ole k

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections