D
Posted By
DotCom
Mar 21, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it true that the undo button is gone from the toolbar in version 5.0 for windows? If so is it in the drop down menu at least? I can’t live without an undo button.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

GA
Gerry Atrick
Mar 21, 2007
"DotCom" wrote in message
| Is it true that the undo button is gone from the toolbar in version 5.0 for | windows? If so is it in the drop down menu at least? I can’t live without | an undo button.
|
I did not have an earlier version of Elements – but I can assure you that there is an UNDO facility in the Edit menu (or CTRL+Z will also work.)

Gerry
GF
Gordon Flemming
Mar 23, 2007
The first item under edit is redo. It will not show up until you have done at least one change. Then it will step through your steps from the most recent.

Gordon
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:35:03 -0700, "DotCom"
wrote:

Is it true that the undo button is gone from the toolbar in version 5.0 for windows? If so is it in the drop down menu at least? I can’t live without an undo button.
D
DotCom
Mar 23, 2007
Well that is an inconvenient place to put it!
Why not leave it on the icon toolbar for ease of access? dotcom

"Gordon Flemming" wrote in message
The first item under edit is redo. It will not show up until you have done at least one change. Then it will step through your steps from the most recent.

Gordon
wrote:

Is it true that the undo button is gone from the toolbar in version 5.0 for
windows? If so is it in the drop down menu at least? I can’t live without
an undo button.
K
kharris
Mar 23, 2007
Why not indeed? This has been a big discussion item on Adobe’s own forum since version 5 was released.

Ken

DotCom wrote:

Gordon
wrote:

Is it true that the undo button is gone from the toolbar in version
5.0 for
an undo button.
AK
Al K
Mar 28, 2007
I use the "Undo History" to undo. It allows me to undo and redo to almost any point in my editing process with only one click.

To set it up just go to Windows on the menu bar and then click "Undo History".

Al

"Kenneth J. Harris" wrote in message
Why not indeed? This has been a big discussion item on Adobe’s own forum since version 5 was released.

Ken

DotCom wrote:

Gordon
wrote:

Is it true that the undo button is gone from the toolbar in version 5.0 for
an undo button.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections