J
Posted By
jb39
Feb 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Group, when saving pics in element 5 the function box is automatically defaulting to save to organizer. I can uncheck this at that point and save it to where ever I wish but upon the next saving of a file the same default setting is availed. If anyone know where to disable this default so that I don’t have to uncheck it at every saving it would be much appreciated. Thank you for any help offered.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

GA
Gerry Atrick
Feb 28, 2007
wrote in message
Hi Group, when saving pics in element 5 the function box is automatically defaulting to save to organizer. I can uncheck this at that point and save it to where ever I wish but upon the next saving of a file the same default setting is availed. If anyone know where to disable this default so that I don’t have to uncheck it at every saving it would be much appreciated. Thank you for any help offered.

Hi! I am NOT an expert by any means – just learning about Elements 5 myself. As far as I can see Save As does not in fact save any files to the Organiser. What you are being asked is whether you wish to have the file you are saving (which may be an edited version of an original) INCLUDED in the organiser for ease of retrieval later. I cannot find any option to change the default which is to INCLUDE but this does not affect where you actually save the file to. Hope this makes sense.

Gerry Atrick

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections