P
Posted By
pila
Dec 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In CS3, I open two photos (file format does not matter) and when I switch between them, PS forgets how they were positioned and always resets their position to the top left!

Procedure:

1. I open one photo (10 MP) in the Maximized Screen Mode where I normally work (pressing F). Then I set 100% view and move the photo so that the e.g. center of the photo is on the screen.

2. Now I Open another photo, and immediately switch to the first photo pressing Ctrl+Tab (or you can use menu Window). My first photo has moved to show the top left corner instead of where I left it (center)!

If I change now to the Full Screen Mode With the Menu Bar, PS will remember position I have left my photos in each of the windows. There are some other buggy combinations also (it can remember this Full screen position after I change display mode with the F key, and again ignore any new movements made by me for any future window switches).

I normally use PS 7, and wanted to check CS3, but I can not work with it unless I can solve this problem. In PS 7, this works as it should, in CS3 – not.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
pila
Dec 11, 2007
Nobody has this problem or what? Nobody cares to try?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections