Posted By
morgan_robinette
Dec 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey all-

First let me say I am not writing this for open discussions on Vista or it’s platform versus another OS. I am running Vista 32 bit and I have PS 7 through CS 3 as well as Elements 2 through 6 w/ premiere elements on the system ( Vista ). The question is regarding the Aero interface CS 2 does not allow when it is opened. Plus the updater for CS 2 is always prompted to allow connection through Vista whereas CS 3 does not require prompting through the firewall. Even earlier version such as 7 allow the Aero interface on Vista when running. The only exception is CS 2. Is this a bug and is anyone else facing such problems with CS 2 on Vista? Is Adobe still working on the bugs in CS 2 or are they jumping straight into CS 3?—irish

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BL
Bob Levine
Dec 5, 2007
What you see is what you get on any version earlier than CS3. CS2 is not fully supported under Vista.

Bob
I
ID._Awe
Dec 6, 2007
I’m running CS2 with Vista 32/64, PS does not balk at loading the Aero interface.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections