B
Posted By
Bob AZ
Jan 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
PS Elements 2.0 has been working fine. Not sure why Adobe is sending updates to me on my online computer. But I have PE 2 on a computer with no internet connection. So where are the updates loacted where I can download them to a CD and ten take them to the computer where I have PE 2?

Take care
Bob AZ

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
brwehrung
Jan 12, 2007
Ace wrote:
PS Elements 2.0 has been working fine. Not sure why Adobe is sending updates to me on my online computer. But I have PE 2 on a computer with no internet connection. So where are the updates loacted where I can download them to a CD and ten take them to the computer where I have PE 2?

Take care
Bob AZ

I’ll be interested in this too, as I just set up a new computer and went looking for PSE 2 patches and didn’t find anything a couple of months ago.

Anybody know if PSE 2 is expected to run under vista? I plan to ask for the upgrade disc but not apply it for a while (let MS do allit’s bug squashing first) but the day will come…

I’ll ask the same of PSE 3, if that’s what comes iwth a Wacom Graphire, as I’ll be buying one of those when I find a good sale price.

Brendan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections