VP
Posted By
Vince_Pack
Dec 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have the Mac version of CS2. I no longer need the Mac version, but I had great difficulty communicating with customer service. The person I spoke to quoted me a cross platform upgrade from CS2 (Mac) to CS3 (Windows) for $499? It clearly says on the the purchase page that the upgrade starts at $199. This is the first crossgrade/upgrade I’ve attempted, but it seems exhorbitant to have to pay $500 for what amounts to a simple single user upgrade.

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?? I need to get this done, but I’m not a pro and I have a budget!

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Dec 5, 2007
in the past crossgrades have been regular upgrade price plus shipping. in return you had to certify that you destroyed the other platform’s version. maybe they’ve changed policy (please let us know if you find they have so we can let others know).

in the meantime, if it were me, i’d call back and try to get someone else and see what they say, perhaps ask for a manager if you get no satisfaction and ask them if this is, in fact, a change in the crossgrade policy.
DM
dave_milbut
Dec 5, 2007
oh, and good luck!
BL
Bob Levine
Dec 5, 2007
I’ll second Dave’s suggestion. Call back. This shouldn’t be that hard.

Bob
VP
Vince_Pack
Dec 5, 2007
Thanks, I’ll try a call back tomorrow. I appreciate the encouraging words!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections