how to connect to Adobe forums through nntp or Windows Mail ??

TK
Posted By
Tim_Kramer
Dec 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Did Adobe ever get their system fixed so that folks can login and read and post to newsgroups from Outlook Express or Windows Mail??

At one point it seems I remember it was adobe.forums.com or forums.adobe.com or something similar.

Tim

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Charlie_Choc
Dec 5, 2007
At one point it seems I remember it was adobe.forums.com or forums.adobe.com or something similar.
forums.macromedia.com

Charlie…
http://www.chocphoto.com
DM
dave_milbut
Dec 5, 2007
DorothyK, "Can I read the Forums as a newsgroup?" #1, 17 Sep 2002 4:32 am </webx?14/0>

sysop, "Alternate ways to access the User to User Forums" #1, 19 Sep 2001 2:04 pm </webx?14/0>
L
LenHewitt
Dec 5, 2007
Tim,

Many of us have accessed via NNTP for years…

There was a brief interlude (although it felt interminable!) when they attempted to combine the macromedia and adobe forums when no NNTP access was available, but since they went back to have a rethink on that one, NNTP access has again been available.

Just point the Newsreader at forum.adobe.com (or the old adobeforums.com which is aliased to forum.adobe.com) and use the same username/password you use to access via the web.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections