Posted By
Mary Young
Dec 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello:

I have hope everything is having a nice Holiday Season.. I have a question to ask this group.. I’m hoping someone can help.. I’m using PSPX and was thinking of upgrading .. but decided not to? Someone who recently purchased PE 5 .. told me that it is good .. almost better then PSPX? What do you guys think? any users (PSP) switched over ?

Take Care,
Mary
———-
"The world of reality has its limits. The world of imagination is boundless." – Rousseau

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

H
HiJack
Dec 27, 2006
Mary

I was a PSP owner almost from the beginning. I finally had to give up on them. I went to PE 4, now I’m on PE 5. Yes, PE 4 and 5 are much better then PSP will ever be I’m sorry to say. I would not go back.

Jack

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:04:24 -0500, "Mary Young" wrote:

Hello:

I have hope everything is having a nice Holiday Season.. I have a question to ask this group.. I’m hoping someone can help.. I’m using PSPX and was thinking of upgrading .. but decided not to? Someone who recently purchased PE 5 .. told me that it is good .. almost better then PSPX? What do you guys think? any users (PSP) switched over ?

Take Care,
Mary
———-
"The world of reality has its limits. The world of imagination is boundless." – Rousseau
MY
Mary Young
Dec 29, 2006
Thanks for the info .. Jack, what you write only confirms things I’ve hear …

Take Care,
Mary
"The world of reality has its limits. The world of imagination is boundless." – Rousseau ———-
"Jack Forbes" wrote in message

Mary

I was a PSP owner almost from the beginning. I finally had to give up on them. I went to PE 4, now I’m on PE 5. Yes, PE 4 and 5 are much better then PSP will ever be I’m sorry to say. I would not go back.
Jack
E
Edkeounver
Jan 10, 2007
Jack Forbes wrote:
Mary

Jack

Hello:

Take Care,
Mary
———-
H
HiJack
Jan 11, 2007
Edkeounver

Was there any reason for you to repost this reply ,or did you just not have any thing better to do.

Jack

On 10 Jan 2007 13:49:53 -0800, "Edkeounver"
wrote:

Jack Forbes wrote:
Mary

Jack

Hello:

Take Care,
Mary
———-

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections