M
Posted By
msadler13
Dec 4, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I had a conflict with CS3 in a Vista computer when I tried to open an image in that CS3 was very slow and went into a brief non responsive mode before opening the image. With the help of Dell and CS3 support I found that the problem was a conflict with the print spooler service in the System Configuration(eg run msconfig to get the System Config). I found that I could still have the print spooler active which allowed me to print and have CS3 working normally with the following fix.The problem seemed to be that I had a wireless network printer as my default and I fixed the problem by making a non network printer as the default even though it was not connected to the computer. This is clearly a bug in CS3 and I hope Adobe will fix it. I informed Cust Supp of the issue and fix.
Mike Adler 12/04/07

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Dec 4, 2007
it’s been around since at least vers. 6 mike. good that you submitted a bug report, but i wouldn’t hold my breath for a fix.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections