B
Posted By
Burt
Dec 2, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I bought my wife a viewsonic 19" flat panel monitor. She has a p3 550 running xp pro with 1 meg of memory. I have both PSE2 and PSE3 on her computer. She is interested in using PSE to edit and print photos. When we start to edit a file the cursor has a parallell "twin" next to it on the screen when used as a tool (i.e. cropping, cloning tool cursors). Only one works to do the desired function, but having both on the screen is disconcerting. this is the only program in which this occurs. Any clues as to how to fix this wierd problem? There are some other idiosyncracies as well. Some dialogue boxes hav the bottom cut off – often the part with the selection buttons! Could it be some wierd response of the video card? As I recall, the video is integrated into the mother board.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
catfish
Dec 2, 2006
check to see if you have the most recent video drivers for your video card installed.

"Burt" wrote:
I bought my wife a viewsonic 19" flat panel monitor. She has a p3 550 running xp pro with 1 meg of memory. I have both PSE2 and PSE3 on her computer. She is interested in using PSE to edit and print photos. When we start to edit a file the cursor has a parallell "twin" next to it on the screen when used as a tool (i.e. cropping, cloning tool cursors). Only one works to do the desired function, but having both on the screen is disconcerting. this is the only program in which this occurs. Any clues as to how to fix this wierd problem? There are some other idiosyncracies as well. Some dialogue boxes hav the bottom cut off – often the part with the selection buttons! Could it be some wierd response of the video card? As I recall, the video is integrated into the mother board.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections