J
Posted By
Jack
Nov 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do I get Photoshop Elements 4.0 to refresh all my photos? I have a number of photos that have been added or deleted. I need to refresh all of them so I am no longer looking at out of date photos on my computer. Thanks in advance for you help.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
Jack
Nov 13, 2006
"Jack" wrote in message
How do I get Photoshop Elements 4.0 to refresh all my photos? I have a number of photos that have been added or deleted. I need to refresh all of them so I am no longer looking at out of date photos on my computer.
Thanks in advance for you help.
G
Gandalf
Nov 13, 2006
Jack wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message
How do I get Photoshop Elements 4.0 to refresh all my photos? I have a number of photos that have been added or deleted. I need to refresh all of them so I am no longer looking at out of date photos on my computer.
Jack,

I don’t have Elements 4.0 – I have Elements 3.0 so I’m not sure if this will work for you. In Elements 3 you would go to "File -> Catalog -> Recover". This will rebuild your Elements Catalog and refresh the photos and thumbnails. Good luck . . .

Bob
J
Jack
Nov 14, 2006
Thanks but this didn’t work.

"Gandalf" wrote in message
Jack wrote:
"Jack" wrote in message
Jack,

I don’t have Elements 4.0 – I have Elements 3.0 so I’m not sure if this will work for you. In Elements 3 you would go to "File -> Catalog -> Recover". This will rebuild your Elements Catalog and refresh the photos and thumbnails. Good luck . . .

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections