MN
Posted By
mr_nice_1973
Oct 19, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way I can burn a CD/DVD of selected photos from Elements?

I don’t want to burn a slideshow or any fancy export output thing like that. I just want to search thru my Elements Album and select photos and then have a CD burned of these raw image files.

The only way I have been able to do this with Elements, is to select the photos and then drag and drop them onto a newly created folder on the desktop. And then I drag and drop these photos to the CD/DVD drive to get burned.

Is there NO way to do this from elements? I would think this would be an elementary feature of the software.

thanks in advance!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Bob AZ
Oct 20, 2006
wrote:
Is there a way I can burn a CD/DVD of selected photos from Elements?

I do this regularly. I click on or select the pictures I want to copy to a CD/DVD. Then I use Copy in the file window I think it is. From there I select the destination and the computer sets up a location with all the files/pictures. Then I select the drive I want them to go to and go from there. I just did a CD this evening with 50 some pictures.

Sometimes if I have the files identified I do this in My Computer.

Bob AZ

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections