JS
Posted By
James Silverton
Oct 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I usually open Photoshop Elements 3 via right clicking on a file but not always. If I use the program, a menu with choices from "Product Overview" to "Start from Scratch" appears. Even "Start from Scratch" comes up with an unwanted "New" menu. The answer might be RTFM if there were one but can anyone tell me how to set things so that the program opens on a blank window so that I can make my own choices?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Herb
Oct 15, 2006
It sounds like you are opening in the Welcome screen. If you look at the bottom left you have three choices to start up in.

"James Silverton" <not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not> wrote in message
I usually open Photoshop Elements 3 via right clicking on a file but not always. If I use the program, a menu with choices from "Product Overview" to "Start from Scratch" appears. Even "Start from Scratch" comes up with an unwanted "New" menu. The answer might be RTFM if there were one but can anyone tell me how to set things so that the program opens on a blank window so that I can make my own choices?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not
JS
James Silverton
Oct 15, 2006
"Herb" wrote in message
It sounds like you are opening in the Welcome screen. If you look at the bottom left you have three choices to start up in.

Thank you very much indeed! I missed that completely on the "Welcome Screen". I made the choice to open in the editor and it works.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland
H
Herb
Oct 15, 2006
Your welcome!

"Herb" wrote in message

Thank you very much indeed! I missed that completely on the "Welcome Screen". I made the choice to open in the editor and it works.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections