elements 4 and windows vista (build 5744)

NH
Posted By
Nicholas Hall
Oct 12, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I installed Photoshop elements 4 on a computer running windows xp rc2. The program installed alright and runs alright, my question is about the photo downloader.
I have got the raw plugin that should work (works alright in windows xp), but the photo downloader does not show the raw files. It does show the jpg’s alright.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if you have what did you do to sort it out.

NIK

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NH
Nicholas Hall
Oct 13, 2006
I should have said windows vista Rc2 (build 5744)

NIK

Remove nospam for personal reply if responding via newsgroup. "nicholas hall" wrote in message
I installed Photoshop elements 4 on a computer running windows xp rc2. The program installed alright and runs alright, my question is about the photo downloader.
I have got the raw plugin that should work (works alright in windows xp), but the photo downloader does not show the raw files. It does show the jpg’s alright.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if you have what did you do to sort it out.

NIK
BC
Bill Crocker
Oct 15, 2006
"nicholas hall" wrote in message

NIK

Beta versions of operating systems are always lacking numerous features, and components. In the final product it will probably work ok, or Adobe will supply an update that will modify their product to work with Vista.

I hope you’re not running any "mission critical" work on Vista!

Bill Crocker
NH
Nicholas Hall
Oct 16, 2006
No, I have vista installed on my spare computer.

NIK

Remove nospam for personal reply if responding via newsgroup. "Bill Crocker" wrote in message
"nicholas hall" wrote in message

NIK

Beta versions of operating systems are always lacking numerous features, and components. In the final product it will probably work ok, or Adobe will supply an update that will modify their product to work with Vista.
I hope you’re not running any "mission critical" work on Vista!
Bill Crocker

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections