martin
Oct 11, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Forgive me if I am overstepping the boundaries posting this her. Im new

to Groups.

I am writing to let you know of a Photography Forum I have started to help everybody from the seasoned Professional to the Amateur first picking up a camera. Covering everything from weddings to Landscapes and everything in between.

I have started a forum on my website at www.photography-forum.org . It’s quite basic at the moment but I feel it has all the necessary sections to help most photographers. There is a suggestions page that hopefully will let me know what people want. We currently have 1000 members and the forum has over 350 new messages per day.

I started my career as have many other "pro" photographers I know at the local camera club. Then went to college and gained the qualifications I needed.

I have now been a professional photographer for 8 years and I remember first starting on my journey into photography. I had loads of questions

but nobody to ask them. I read as much as I could but most of the magazines used to cover the same topics over and over again.

I was lucky I managed to assist a professional photographer for a couple of years before I "Took the Plunge". It’s the best move I have ever made.

There is no registration fee or monthly subscription I am doing this purely because business has given me and my family so much that I thought it was time to put something back in. Sounds a bit corny but it’s the truth.

I am trying to get as many "like minded people" into the forum so we can share our knowledge and experiences and hopefully all improve.

Please have a look at the forum and maybe, if you like it recommend it to your colleagues. I hope it is of help.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BC
Bill Crocker
Oct 12, 2006
wrote in message > I have started a forum
on my website at www.photography-forum.org .
It’s quite basic at the moment but I feel it has all the necessary sections to help most photographers. There is a suggestions page that hopefully will let me know what people want. We currently have 1000 members and the forum has over 350 new messages per day.

I checked the site out, but the response was so slow it was almost unusable. Maybe just a fluke. I’ll try later.

Bill Crocker
M
martin
Oct 13, 2006
Bill Crocker wrote:
It’s quite basic at the moment but I feel it has all the necessary sections to help most photographers. There is a suggestions page that hopefully will let me know what people want. We currently have 1000 members and the forum has over 350 new messages per day.

I checked the site out, but the response was so slow it was almost unusable. Maybe just a fluke. I’ll try later.

Bill Crocker

Yes please do Bill – Its not a problem Ive been made aaware of.
S
seaside
Oct 14, 2006
No response problems for me here in Scotland.

In article ,
says…
Bill Crocker wrote:

Bill Crocker

Yes please do Bill – Its not a problem Ive been made aaware of.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections