S
Posted By
schnickelg
Sep 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to cusomize one of the Web Photo Galleries. Does anybody know where I could find a list of the different meta data that I can pull into the gallery. That would be the things like %Title%, and %FileName%.

Is there a full list of these things published somewhere?

I would like to pull some of the other info on an image like subject, category and keywords.

Thanks
Mathias(2)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NB
Norbert Bissinger
Sep 9, 2003
Under Optionts go to "Gallery Thumbnails.
S
schnickelg
Sep 9, 2003
No I wish to access other Meta data from the picture and customize the HTML, so that meta data shows when the gallery is created.

I am looking for a list of tags that will work in the HTML
SB
Stuart_Barry
Oct 14, 2003
I’d also be interested to know the answer. There must be others, because if you look at the files in the web gallery directory they refere to tokens that are not listed in the help screens.

I have no idea how to find out where they are documented. I hope someone else might know.

Stuart
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 14, 2003
good point… anyone have a list of the tokens used? are there any problems with rearranging them? adding some? deleting some?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections