Posted By
JW
Aug 25, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I am thinking of purchasing elements and I was wondering if its any good ? I need to be able to do stuff like draw basic lines marking boundaries. Change a dull overcast to a bright sunny day ! Also other fun stuff.

Any help would be great.

Thankyou very much.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JM
Joseph Meehan
Aug 25, 2006
JW wrote:
Hello,
I am thinking of purchasing elements and I was wondering if its any good ? I need to be able to do stuff like draw basic lines marking boundaries. Change a dull overcast to a bright sunny day ! Also other fun stuff.

Any help would be great.

Thankyou very much.

Well it is good, but I wonder if it might be overkill for what you need. Something like the typical Microsoft products might sever you as well or better (easier to use) and cheaper. However with Elements you would be less likely to outgrow the program.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
J
JW
Aug 26, 2006
Forgot to mention I am a Mac user !!!! 😉

Does Elements have that magic tool where you can almost erase unwanted objects.

Thanks
JP
Joe Pak
Aug 27, 2006
"JW" wrote in message
Forgot to mention I am a Mac user !!!! 😉

Does Elements have that magic tool where you can almost erase unwanted objects.

Thanks

If you’re referring to the Clone Stamp Tool, yes it does, and it works like a charm…

Joe

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections