B
Posted By
Barry
Aug 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve just discovered Aardcards, a very cool, simple and cheap way to turn any 4×6 photograph into a postcard.

What a great way to stay in touch and share all your special images with family and friends.

Check it out. It’s a great idea. www.aardcard.com

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RG
Roy G
Aug 15, 2006
"Barry" wrote in message
I’ve just discovered Aardcards, a very cool, simple and cheap way to turn any 4×6 photograph into a postcard.

What a great way to stay in touch and share all your special images with family and friends.

I don’t think you have just found it, I think you are SPAMMING for it.

Roy G
PD
postman delivers
Aug 16, 2006
"Roy G" wrote in message
"Barry" wrote in message

Roy G

Roy,

That would be my guess, a simple project in any version of Photoshop…

JR the postman
RG
Roy G
Aug 16, 2006
"postman delivers" wrote in message
"Roy G" wrote in message
"Barry" wrote in message

Roy G

Roy,

That would be my guess, a simple project in any version of Photoshop…
JR the postman
Hi.

All you need is a blank postcard and some spray adhesive, or just print straight onto the card.

I have just thought of that brilliant idea, should I Spam everyone, and tell them I just found it on my dot com Website.

Roy G

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections