ADOBE GIVING ME ANNOYING ERROR. cant register with serial ….

SA
Posted By
shaheen_al-asadi
Nov 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
ok so i am running vista and i have gotten photo shop cs2 and when I start it up im then I put in my serial and click activate the account. it gives me a error stating I need to make sure im a admin of computer and try again. if it dosent work reinstall the program. well i did reinstall my program and i am a admin, why wont it let me register? maybe ti could be firewall or something blocking a connection? anyways thanks in advance

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

SA
shaheen_al-asadi
Nov 1, 2007
its vista utlimate and photoshop cs2. just annoying since ive been told it could be a security threat my computer is "protecting" me from. since it has been happening ti alot of programs. when i try to go multiplayer or any game or something it states server downcant connect to internet. could be the same thing for everything. so its a really big error trough out my stuff
RP
Rick_Popham
Nov 1, 2007
You probably have to turn off the UAC (User Account Control) in Vista. UAC is a security feature in Vista — I don’t run Vista, but you can find out about UAC and how to disable it for you your activation by Googling "UAC Vista".
SA
shaheen_al-asadi
Nov 2, 2007
thanks il try it
BD
Brett_Dalton
Nov 5, 2007
Just be cautious, there are other ways other than turning off UAC completely such as excalating te privilges that the software uses to run. Completely disabling UAC is a serious security issues and shouldn’t be a first call action.

BRETT

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections