Posted By
James Martin
Aug 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, people,
I have both Elements 2 and Photoshop CS and the problem is that neither program seems to be able to get auto updates, or Adobe on web from within the program. Any ideas as to where to start looking for a solution to the problem? TIA and thanks to all who keep the rest of us looking good to our friends.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Rina
Aug 5, 2006
I don’t think there are any updates for PSE2, If I remember correctly, I just selected "never" under the preferences for Adobe on line… then it stopped bugging me.

Rina

"James Martin" wrote in message
Hello, people,
I have both Elements 2 and Photoshop CS and the problem is that neither program seems to be able to get auto updates, or Adobe on web from within the program. Any ideas as to where to start looking for a solution to the problem? TIA and thanks to all who keep the rest of us looking good to our friends.
JM
James Martin
Aug 6, 2006
On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 08:44:52 -0400, "Rina"
wrote:

I don’t think there are any updates for PSE2, If I remember correctly, I just selected "never" under the preferences for Adobe on line… then it stopped bugging me.

Rina

"James Martin" wrote in message
Hello, people,
Thanks, Rina

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections