AG
Posted By
AKA gray asphalt
Jul 13, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Any ideas? Some music just seems to work better but I’m not sure what it is about them, maybe the beat that seems to accent the change of slides. I’m kind of an amature musician and I bought "Band in a Box" to generate music for slide shows. Anybody else into music and slide shows?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

S
Sheldon
Jul 16, 2006
"AKA Gray Asphalt" wrote in message
Any ideas? Some music just seems to work better but I’m not sure what it is about them, maybe the beat that seems to accent the change of slides. I’m kind of an amature musician and I bought "Band in a Box" to generate music for slide shows. Anybody else into music and slide shows?
Most of the people I know use music that compliments the photos. If it’s a trip to Italy you should play Italian music.
AG
AKA gray asphalt
Jul 16, 2006
"Sheldon" wrote in message
"AKA Gray Asphalt" wrote in message
Most of the people I know use music that compliments the photos. If it’s a trip to Italy you should play Italian music.

Two things surprised me about music and slide shows. One was that the tempo matters. Some music seems to compliment the changes of scenes and faces. etc. And most music, imo, doens’t do that. The second thing I learned was when I showed my wife the best slide show that I had made with the best music. She said ‘That is really beautiful."

…. except the music really sucks. So now I know that it’s a very personal thing and I haven’t figured it out at all. : -)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections